December 10, 2017
Crunchy Baked Fish
- 3 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 4 (4 Oz.) (454g) tilapia or catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup (120mL) corn flake crumbs
- juice of half a lemon
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cooking spray on 9 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- 2. Place fillets in pan. Evenly sprinkle tops of fish with 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. Squeeze lemon juice over fish.
- 3. Toss corn flake crumbs with remaining 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. Carefully top the fillets with the corn flake crumbs.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is fork tender.
Serv. Size 4.4 Oz. (124g)
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fibers, sugars, vitamin A,
- Serving Size:4.4 Oz. (124g)
- Prep Time:10 min
- Cooking Time:19 min – 20 min
- Ready In:30 min
Share this post